Friday 3 February 2012

MY EXAM BRIEF

I have chosen the Packaging Brief, in regards to self portrait.

  • Why have you selected this brief?
  • Because I see it as a chance to reflect back on my life so far, and the experiences that I have had. Also, it's an opportunity to be really creative, as a lot of outcomes can be done.
  • What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?
  • Different creative outcomes that convey the same idea of reflecting on their life so far
  • Which artists/designers will you be looking at (you must select a minimum of 3 from the brief)
  • Designers I will look at are Jennifer Boxhorn, Lucas Samaras, Kim Welling and Hello Sandwich.
  • What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with? 
  • I would like to experiment with different medium such as graphite, pastel, chalk. And techniques on programs like Adobe Photoshop.
  • Which outcome(s) are you planning to make?
  • A kaleidoscope-like packaging, in which the viewer can look into and turn a dial, showing them different stages of my life and different experiences. Or, like Hello Sandwich's style, a pop-up book, showing my different stages of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment