Thursday 29 March 2012

EXPERIMENTS FROM LINO PRINTS

I did a few Photoshop experiments using my lino prints.
This is a pixellated version of one of my lino prints. This involved filtering the image, and then clicking 'Pixellate' to give this effect. After that, I made a new file, and created the actual pixel, which was incorporated into the picture.
This is my lino with a vertical panel effect. I chose to make the size smaller with each panel. This involved making many layers and duplicating them to make each strip.
This is a selective colouring effect. This involved using the Lasso tool to single out what I wanted left coloured, and the rest to be black & white.
I used the first lino print again, and went to Dark Strokes under Brush Strokes, giving me this effect. I varied the intensity of the whites and blacks.

With the same picture, I duplicated them, using the same technique for the vertical panels.




                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. These further experiments with your lino prints are great! Well done!

    A further well done also as you are completely up to date with the project and the work you have completed so far is looking brilliant! Make sure you make sure you read the comments we have left so far as this will give you points to improve upon! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete