Wednesday 18 January 2012

DEVELOPMENTS OF NET



These are my net examples. The first one was my first net that I wanted to go with as a final completed design, but it decided that I didn't like the look of it and when it was put together and didn't look very professional. So I created the second one, with the same repeated star pattern, and a similar design, but just a different shape, and fasteners. Although, this was a good shape to go with, I wanted to develop the surface design even further. Also, the logo in the centre didn't look as nice as the other smiley faces, as the lines looked wobbly, the circle wasn't exactly perfect, so I would need to make the logo in  Adobe Illustrator, in order to correct this problem. So I went on to do this, in my final completed net. However, the writing in the centre of the net, placed behind the logo would blend in too much with the logo when printed out, as they were the same colour, and it would be difficult to distinguish the two. To correct this, I would either need to change the colour of the writing, or the colour of the logo. I decided to change the colour of the writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment