Saturday 21 January 2012

SWING TAG DEVELOPMENT


                                                                  
This was my first idea of a swing tag. Although the colours are bright and it goes very well with my packaging design, it was too overwhelming, due to too much text. So I would later go on to change the design,  by taking off the text and adding in the logo. After doing this, I incorporated the logo, however, the shape wasn't entirely perfect, as the lines were wobbly, so I re-created the logo in Adobe Illustrator, which would be used on the final net and the final swing tag. The third image is a part of my final swing tag, the re-created logo is featured on the front of the swing tag, which I intended to stick together. However, I decided that I wanted to have some text with my swing tag, and this would be used in the final swing tag. The pattern above the star shapes will be used instead of ordinary string to tie on to the packaging, to make it look more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment