Friday 12 October 2012

ARTWORK DEVELOPMENT- PART 2


This is more development of my surface design. Originally, I planned for this to be my final design, but there were some minor things I didn't like about it that I thought would affect the design. The outline of the net couldn't be seen very well because of the black background of the design, and the text listing the track list on the flaps couldn't be seen very well because of the font used. The vibrant colours of the text of the design, I felt was good, it suits the summer theme really well. And I'm using the vertical panels as well, like I said I would. 

This was originally going to be the on the inside, whereas the outside was going to have a white background for contrast.
Like this.... Same design, but different background.


No comments:

Post a Comment