Friday 14 September 2012

3D LOGO

This is a 3D alternative to my logo. This involved choosing a shape, and typing a letter in that shape. Also, clicking the 'Pathfinder' option under the Windows tab, and making the letter and the shape blend together. For the main 3D effect, I clicked on the 3D option under the 'Effects' tab, and adjusted the 3D to my liking. On the shape itself, I right-clicked on each part to click 'Ungroup'. This would allow me to fill in different colours for the different parts of the logo, otherwise all the parts would be just one colour, which is what I didn't want. I also added another circle and filled it with green, which was to be sent to the back of the shape, to allow the letter to be seen more clearly. Underneath the main logo, there is a smaller circle which is meant to be the shadow. Then i just typed the name of the artist beside the main logo.
This one was quite a challenge to do, but I came out on top in the end! I really do like this effect, as it not only allows me to use multiple colours, but it's very effective too.

No comments:

Post a Comment