Tuesday 25 September 2012

COLOURFUL WALLPAPER


This is my colourful wallpaper, made in Photoshop. It involved using the Gradient tool by holding down the Shift key, and dragging the mouse all the way up to the page, to have a nice black and white gradient. Also, it involved making a new brush by going into a new document, and creating a brush by going to 'Define brush preset'. Using this new brush, I went back to my first document, and using the new brush, drew these squares all over the document. 
I thought this was a very easy experiment, because the instructions were simple, much more so than the personal wallpaper one, and the colours look great, especially for my CD cover. I could use this in my final, because it's suitable for the song I'm doing it for, but I could also use other colours too.
Here's a link to this helpful tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment