Friday 14 September 2012

LETTER BOX LOGO

This is a letterbox logo. This involved duplicating the boxes to make them the same size, and aligning them to make sure that they are the same distance apart. I made sure to change the colour with each box, as I would reflect the rap culture of the early 90s (though I can't say the same for the text). For the reflection, I duplicated the letters, by holding the 'Alt' button and clicking each letter. Then I clicked on the 'Reflect tool' (or press 'O'), and I rotated them to be upside down. To add the gradient effect, I clicked on the 'Type' tab then 'Create outlines', then adjusted the gradient to my liking.

I like this version because it allows me to use different colours, and possibly different fonts with each letter, which would emphasis the likeness of Will Smith's typical album artwork, and I could potentially use it for my final CD cover (or back) design.

No comments:

Post a Comment