Tuesday 25 September 2012

PERSONAL WALLPAPER


This is my personal wallpaper that I created using Photoshop. It involved filling the page with one colour of choice, and writing text, which I flipped over to reverse the text, and copied the text all over the page. It was a bit complicated at first because the person from the tutorial would miss out important instructions (and his version of Photoshop was in German, but he spoke English luckily). 
The limitation of this was that if a step was missed out it would, sometimes heavily impact on the rest of the process.
I did like this experiment, despite the difficulties because it looks rather like a sun effect, with the faint circle, and it looks quite professional, so I may use it for my final piece. 
Here's the link to the tutorial, if you want to try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment